Please find below answers to commonly asked questions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if your question is not answered below.
I want to purchase an instant download. How do I get it?
There are two ways to download your files:
- Directly from your account on the website, or
- Via the links in the confirmation email you will receive
You will be required to register an account in order to access your files. Should you have any troubles downloading or accessing your files, please contact us so we can assist you.
To Download via your Order Email:
- Ensure you are logged into the website
- From your email, click on the link(s) under the Download column
- File explorer on your computer will automatically open
- Select a location to save to on your computer.
To Download from the Website:
- Go to My Account
- Select Downloads
- Under the column Download, click the link
- Your File Explorer window will open
- Select a location to save to and hit Save
- Once all files are downloaded, your account will reset and no further downloads will be visible
Where are you located?
- Melbourne, Australia
Do you ship?
- Yes, we do.
How long does it take?
- Domestic: Up to 5 business days – regular
- International: Up to 15 business days – regular
Why does my print look different to what I see on screen?
- Printed output is usually slightly darker than what is seen on screen. Different calibration of screens, a plethora of manufacturers and how a device is manufactured, all contribute to why the actual printed colour may slightly differ from those on screen.
What if my order arrives damaged?
- Please contact us immediately! We will require photos of proof of damage to file an insurance claim. Please ensure the damage is visible in the photos. Once we receive photo evidence of the damage, new prints will be shipped.
Can I change the colour of your designs?
- Unless an item is advertised with a colour selection, the colours cannot be changed.
Can I change the design?
- No, items are sold as is.